A Unique Experience
Sebastian’s Restaurant has now launched a new experience for diners. This includes a sight-seeing flight over Bonaire in a Cessna airplane and an oceanfront dining experience at the restaurant. Multiple flights can be arranged for everyone to enjoy when larger groups are catered for.
Anyone visiting the island for a holiday should consider this outstanding package as a truly great way of experiencing Bonaire, its azure ocean, the remarkable city from above, the local salt pans and, of course, the excellent cuisine.
Book your Fly & Dine experience
The flight and dining package includes your pick of three courses from the à la carte menu plus a bottle of wine which you can enjoy while watching the sun go down.
Additional transportation can be arranged from your accommodation to the flight which takes off from Flamingo Airport plus a transfer to Sebastian’s Restaurant as well as returning you back to your accommodation at the end of the experience.
Fly & Dine: $ 210 per person
Round Flight: 30 minutes
Multiple flights can be arranged for everyone to enjoy when larger groups are catered for.
Feel free to contact us by email, if you require any further information or to book your Fly & Dine Experience: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Round Flight
- Before booking our service we recommend you contact our staff and check which dates are available. We respond immediately!
- Upon receipt of your booking form and subsequent payment your Fly & Dine experience will be confirmed.
Invoicing and Payment
- For bookings accepted with purchase orders, invoices will be sent via e-mail to the name provided on the booking form and must be paid within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Payment must be made in USD.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Reservations are mandatory for all flights. Call or email or visit us on the web at www.sebastiansrestaurantbonaire.com
- All transactions will be conducted in USD currency.
- Sebastian’s Restaurant reserves the right to alter or reschedule any flight due to: weather, ATC delays, TFR’s (flight restrictions), or other situations outside of our control. In case of cancellation we can shift the flight to the next available date, or refund 100% of the pre-paid amount.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the flight for briefing and pre-fly preparations.
- All requests for cancellations must be received via e-mail.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking (excluding any card processing fees and/or booking fees previously applied), as shown below.
- No smoking in the aircraft and airport territory.
Cancellation policy Refund applicable
3 calendar days or more 50% refund of Pre-Paid amount
Between 1 and 3 calendar days (inclusive) No refund will be given
Failure to attend / No Show No refund will be given
What our customers say
“We made a reservation in advance for a Sunday 'Italian Night'. We ended up in the middle of the water, separated from the rest of the terrace. Wow! Kindly received, very good service! We opted for two 'half-half' pizza's. What a delicious pizza! Wonderful evening!”Kanii92Goor, The Netherlands
“We had a delicious Sunday night Italian dinner at the Pier Table. What a fantastic unique spot!!! Recommended! Friendly service. Delicious Pasta Octopus and a super Pizza with thin bottom, delicious!”Diepeveen HendriksVleuten, The Netherlands
“Very attractive waterfront restaurant. The the service we received on the night was excellent. Interesting menu; good food; no rush with comfortable spacing between courses. We would definitely go back. Apparently Brad Pitt had been in the night before so if you're a star spotter you never know......”JN65Liverpool, United Kingdom
Come In And Dine With Us
Come and eat in:
Daily from 5:30 pm till 11:00 pm